Happy Wednesday everybody! Winter is one of the best times of year. Even though it’s not winter just yet, I couldn’t wait to do this post. You can never celebrate the winter season too early.
Here are some super fun ideas in case you are in a super annoying blogger’s block and you just want to get out of it so badly.
- Winter OOTD (OOTD = Outfit of the Day.)
- Share your Winter Bucket List.
- Winter Makeup Favorites
- Christmas Wishlist 2015
- Winter Inspired Nail Designs
- DIY Winter Accessories
- DIY Winter Decorations
- Make your own ornament. (It is super fun. You just get a regular ornament, get the color clay you want, make a design that you want out of clay on the ornament, and let it harden. Ta-da! You have a cute ornament.)
- Winter Recipes
- Share pictures of your gingerbread houses.
- Share what you like to read on a winter day.
- Share your favorite winter movies.
- Write a poem about winter and share it.
That is thirteen ideas for winter themed blog posts. I might even do some of these myself! What was your favorite winter themed blog post idea?