Hey! As you can see, I”M BAAAAAAACK! (Get it?)
As you can tell from the title, there is going to be a short story contest!
I’m super pumped about this idea because I wanted something fun towards the end of the year and the idea just came to be like a lightbulb in cartoons over the little people’s heads.
This is just a little fun contest where you get to share your writing with other bloggers around the blogger galaxy.
Here are a few details you need to know before you get started!
- Like I said, this is a fun contest where you get to share your short story with other bloggers in the blogger galaxy.
- I will give you three pictures to get you inspired. You will choose one of the pictures or you can use all of them and write multiple short stories.
- I will pick my top 3 favorites and everybody’s story (even if you win or lose) will go right here on my blog.
- When you write your short story, post it on your blog and tag me! If you do not tag me, I will not know and you will not be in the contest.
- I will also make you an AMAZING button for you to put on your blog showing that you placed in my short story contest.
- You can summit entries through December 14th – January 5th
- The prizes are an interview from me and a cool button you can put on your blog showing that you won!
Now, it’s time for the three pictures that will inspire you and make you have a little lightbulb over your head.
Those are the three pictures that you can use for your short story! Please comment below if you are going to do the short story contest and please tag me when you do it.
Amazing Bloggers Who MAY Be Interested:
Cait @ Paper Fury
Jhaycee @ Just Jhaycee
Emily @ For The Bookish
Madi @ The Book Owl
Izel @ A Bookish Flower
Thanks to whoever read this post that popped up on their feed, email, or wherever you get my posts at. Have fun writing your short stories!