Hey! I was nominated for this blog award by the amazing Suzy over at Crafts N’ Craziness and Madi over at The Book Owl! Thanks so much Suzy and Madi! It made me so happy when I found out! Here’s the details!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them
11 Facts About Myself:
- I have never been really interested in Star Wars, but the new movie looks so good!
- I love a lot of music artists. Like One Direction, The Vamps, Sabrina Carpenter, Forever In Your Mind, Tegan Marie, Jacob Whitesides, the list could go on forever.
- My favorite season is summer. (Sorry Spring, Winter, and Fall.)
- I love books! Reading is one of my favorite things to do.
- I am homeschooled.
- I love Henry Danger and Best Friends Whenever!
- I love to draw. I can really do a great drawing of Toad’s head from Super Mario.
- My favorite male superhero is Captain America and my favorite female superhero is Supergirl.
- My favorite colors are blue and green and my least favorite colors and yellow and orange. Yellow and orange just don’t work out with black when you’re coloring.
- My favorite Disney Channel Original Movie is Disney’s Descendants. My favorite characters are Mal and Evie.
- I have already had braces.
Suzy’s Questions for Me:
Who is your favorite author?:
Suzanne Collins! I just got done with The Hunger Games series and they were amazing! I don’t like how she made some of my favorite characters die though.
If you could watch any movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Great question! Probably Disney’s Descendants or One Direction’s This is Us.
What’s your favorite Christmas present that you got?
Well, I haven’t opened any of my presents, but I will say a past present. I really liked getting The Hunger Games series for Christmas and a scooter with pink wheels and handlebars!
Do you like MARVEL or Star Trek?
I have never seen Star Trek, but it sounds really good. I might have to check it out sometime. I would have to say that I like MARVEL though because it is just so amazing. The superheros and the battles are amazing. I also like The Hunger Games.
Madi’s Questions for Me:
Who is your biggest role model?
Um… I have never really though about it. Maybe One Direction or Rowan Blanchard?
Suzanne Collins or Veronica Roth! They are AMAZING!
What is your favorite song?
Man, I have a lot of favorite songs. “Drag Me Down” by One Direction, “Stitches” by Shawn Mendes, or “Long Way Down” by One Direction. As you can tell, I love One Direction and Shawn Mendes a lot.
M &M’s all the way!
If you had to choose only 5 books you could read for the rest of your life, which would they be? (hard…I know)
Trying to find the answer to this question stabs me in the heart because I love books. The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, Mockingjay, Divergent, and One Direction:Who We Are.
Pandas! I mean, they are so adorable!
Pizza or Ice cream?
Where do you wish you could live?
I think I would have to live in London, England if I could because I heard that it is amazing there. They have the British telephone booths. If I could live in a fictional world, I would choose Panem.
Fiction or Non-Fiction? Why?
I would have to choose fiction because fiction books have all the magic in them and non-fiction is just boring in my opinion.
Book you recommend to anyone?
I have to recommend Divergent by Veronica Roth because it is just so awesome. I mean, even though I haven’t gotten done with it, it is just amazing.
- What’s your favorite song?
- Do you have a celebrity crush?
- If you could have a movie based on your life, you would you have to play as yourself?
TAG! You’re it! – Bryleigh @ A Little Yarn Blossom | Tabby @ Orange Owl Diaries | The Sparkle Notes | Giselle @ Perks of Being a Reader |Bella @ Ciao Bella! | Cait @ Paper Fury | Ana @ Butteflies of the Imagination | Trisha @ Bonjour Belle | Maddy @ Maddy’s Digital Diary | Katie @ New Christian Tween | Erin @ Smiles and Sparkles